How to Watch DISH Network on Xbox One and PS4
Combine gaming and TV into one seamless interface when you connect your Xbox One or PS4 to DISH Network.
WHAT’S YOUR CONSOLE?
If you have an Xbox One or PS4, you don’t have to switch inputs to watch satellite TV from DISH Network. You can watch DISH TV directly from your gaming console, either by physically connecting your console and DISH receiver or streaming premium content on third-party apps. Either way, you’ve got plenty to watch. Let’s get started.
HOW TO WATCH DISH NETWORK ON XBOX ONE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is DISH Anywhere on Xbox One?
- The DISH Anywhere app isn’t available on Xbox One, but you can use your DISH subscription to sign in to select apps on Xbox. To see which Xbox apps accept DISH credentials, click here. You can also watch DISH TV on your Xbox One by directly connecting your console to your DISH receiver. For instructions, click here.
- Is DISH Anywhere on PS4?
- The DISH Anywhere app isn’t available on PS4, but you can stream content from select apps by logging into each one with your DISH subscription. To see which PlayStation apps accept DISH credentials, click here. Like the Xbox One, the PS4 can also be connected directly to your DISH receiver so you can watch DISH TV from your console. For instructions, click here.
- Does the Virtual Joey App still exist for PS3 or PS4?
- The Virtual Joey App from DISH Network is no longer available on PS4, but you can still watch content on your PS3 or PS4 using your DISH subscription. To watch, either connect your console to your DISH receiver or find compatible apps and log in.