Join DISH Nation
Grow your business with one of the nation's largest TV service providers!Apply Now
"DISH's strength is in the Retailers in the small towns across America. We are very excited to be a part of DISH Nation."
— Brad, Big Dog Satellite
"DISH is on top of their technology. They have the best technology out there and it's fun to sell DISH Products."
— Theresa, Johnston Communications
"It's an unbelievable experience to be a DISH Retailer. There are other companies you can be a Retailer for in the market place but, I firmly believe DISH gives you support that's unparalleled."
— Jesse, Satellite Central
"The support you get from the staff with DISH has really helped us grow our business."
— Casey, Go Satellite City
"Being a Local Retailer with a store front makes a big difference for the customer. We are able to answer questions and show them how our products work directly from our showroom"
— Cosme, Advanced Wireless
What do I need to apply?
- Most recent year's tax returns
- Resale certificates for primary locations
- Business license
- Photo ID
- Commercially zoned retail space
How does the onboarding process work?
After you have submitted your preliminary application, a member from the DISH sales team will work with you to collect additional documents and process your information. The Retailer onboarding process can take up to 30 days.
If approved to become a DISH Retailer, what are the initial requirements?
- The startup cost to become a DISH Retailer is $2,500 to cover the initial inventory costs
- A showroom system to display DISH's most current award-winning technology
- Option to take advantage of DISH approved showroom fixtures
- As a new Retailer, your assigned Area Manager will work with you on your initial marketing campaign.
Interested in becoming a Custom Integrator with DISH?
The Custom Integrator sales program was specifically designed for Retailers who sell and install home automation products. This program empowers you to offer the best TV technology to your clients with dedicated sales and installation support from DISH. Learn more and connect to a DISH representative by clicking here.