-Brad, Big Dog Satellite
-Theresa, Johnston Communications
-Jesse, Satellite Central
-Casey, Go Satellite City
-Cosme, Advanced Wireless
When you join the DISH family, you can expect:
- Bi-weekly incentive payouts
- Incentives for the ongoing maintenance and service of your customers
- The potential to earn more with participation in specialized programs
- The ability to earn Co-op Marketing funds and use the DISH BrandDRIVE marketing platform to expand your company's presence in the community
Qualify for a Retailer Showroom Account
- As a DISH Retailer, you can qualify for a DISH account with discounted programming for your showroom so that you can showcase and demonstrate DISH's state-of-the art equipment and extensive programming to prospective customers.
Access to award winning services and technology that evolve to fit customer needs
The Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR is the award-winning center for your customer’s home entertainment universe.
- Watch and record multiple shows at once with the 16 tuner Hopper 3™ DVR
- Built-in 4K Ultra HD resolution
- 2 TB of DVR recording capacity
- Turn any TV into a Smart TV with built-in apps like Netflix, YouTube, Pandora and Vevo
DISH offers a variety of internet solutions for our customers including HughesNet® and dishNET Wireline:
- HughesNet® offers a Satellite Internet solution that is ideal for customers who do not have a cable or fiber internet option available and normally live in rural areas.
- dishNET Wireline offers a wired DSL Internet solution and land-line phone service that increases your sales opportunities for customers in mainly suburban and urban areas.
DISH offers a simplified, mobile HD program to customers with recreational and outdoor hobbies. Use cases include RVs, Tailgating, and camping.
- DISH is the only provider that offers HD programming on all mobile antennas.
- Only provider with a pay-as-you-go program for TV outdoors.
DISH has partnered with AirTV to bring customers an incomparable streaming box solution: the AirTV Player. This unique product, available for sale by DISH Retailers provides another opportunity to right size your customer!
- AirTV’s interface evolves around Sling TV, giving users the ability to watch live content, stream content from services such as Netflix and Hulu, and watch their local channels all on one platform.
- Unlike competitors, AirTV is one of the only streaming boxes that lets users access their OTA (Over-the-Air) locals which integrate directly into the Sling TV Guide.
DISH offers a wide variety of Channel Packages designed with the customer in mind! Offer your customers programming options with their all-time favorite channels at a great value that’s guaranteed for two years.DishLATINO
DishLATINO® has a blend of the most popular English and Spanish channels available; providing consumers in multi-generational, Latino homes, with everything they are looking for.International
DISH is leading the industry by offering over 270 International channels in 28 languages, making it the widest selection of television for almost any nationality.DISH Business
DISH has several offers and promotions available for businesses including channel packages, custom property solutions and innovative products such as the DISH SMARTBOX.Sling TV
Sling TV is a revolutionary, over-the-top (OTT/IPTV), television service that delivers live TV and on-demand movies and shows over the Internet. Sling TV gives our Retailers the ability to maximize new opportunities with live TV packages starting at $10/month, offering programming from over 20 different language groups.
Support and Training
DISH offers an extensive network of support for our Retailers including comprehensive training courses, up to date news and on hand sales personnel that can help you grow your business.
- Comprehensive training through DISH U, an online tool with trainings that cover every aspect of selling DISH including offers, installation, sales, etc.
- Access to Portal, an essential reference tool for DISH Retailers to learn how to sell DISH Products. This also serves as an important communication tool between DISH and the Retailers.
- DISH Account Managers introduce our Retailers to the resources needed to run a successful DISH business and give them the support to continue growing. Retailers also have access to world-class training both in-person and online courtesy of our Sales Training & Support department.
- Most recent year’s tax returns
- Resale certificates for primary locations
- Business license
- Photo ID
- Commercially zoned retail space
After you have submitted your preliminary application, a member from the DISH sales team will work with you to collect additional documents and process your information. The Retailer onboarding process can take up to 30 days.
- The startup cost to become a DISH Retailer is $2,500 to cover the initial inventory costs
- A showroom system to display DISH’s most current award-winning technology
- Option to take advantage of DISH approved showroom fixtures
- As a new Retailer, your assigned Area Manager will work with you on your initial marketing campaign.
The Custom Integrator sales program was specifically designed for Retailers who sell and install home automation products. This program empowers you to offer the best TV technology to your clients with dedicated sales and installation support from DISH. Learn more and connect to a DISH representative by clicking here