DISH Custom Integration Sales Program
This new sales program was specifically designed for the custom integrator. It empowers you to offer the best in TV technology for your clients with dedicated sales and installation support from DISH.
- Represent your client--integrators are now fully empowered to setup and manage DISH accounts on behalf of their clients.
- DISH support for your project--site surveys, system designs and DISH equipment installation by DISH professionals--let our experienced satellite technicians handle the DISH antenna and wiring installation. Integrators can pass on costs to clients, with margin.
- Purchased receivers--no contract commitment, no leased equipment, and no credit checks for your privacy-minded VIP clients, plus margin opportunity for integrators.
- Dedicated DISH concierge support team and hotline--call for support to set up accounts and installations for clients. Open only to authorized integrators, 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM MT, every day.
- Showroom accounts—get the 16-tuner, 4K Hopper 3. Account can be used to demo 4K content to prospects and to stage and test customer receivers prior to actual installations.
- No sales volume requirements --we recognize you’re about quality, not quantity.
Interested in participating? Click the sign up button below and a DISH sales representative will contact you, answer any questions you have, and help you through the registration process.
- 2016 CEDIA Award Finalists—Hopper 3 Video Product of the Year
- CTA Names 2016 Mark of Excellence Awards at CES—4K Joey Video Product of the Year
- DISH speeds Hopper installations with AMX, Crestron, Pro Control and RTI integration
- DISH Network Continues CI Channel Partnership Roll-out
- DISH Network Gets Serious About Custom Install Channel
- How DISH Made Me a Satellite TV True Believer
- CEDIA Q&A: DISH Demos Hopper 3, HopperGO and DISH Anywhere Mobile DVR
Hopper IP Control Partners
The Hopper is the most award-winning, critically acclaimed Whole-Home HD DVR on the market. Hopper 3 gives you conflict-free entertainment for the entire household with the ability to watch and record 16 programs at once. With built-in 4K support, you can watch a variety of On Demand movies, shows and Netflix in 4K quality. A single Hopper 3 in the custom media rack with 16 tuners handles all of your client’s viewing needs.
Click to download the Hopper 3 features sheet.
Click to download the Hopper 3 wiring diagram displayed at the CEDIA booth.
The 4K Joey allows additional 4K TVs in the home to be connected to the Hopper. It features H.265/HEVC enhanced compression decoding to support 4Kp60 10-bit video format. View 4K content from DISH On Demand, the Netflix App, and live 4K TV channels (when available).
Click to download the 4K Joey features sheet.
The Wireless Joey is the first wireless receiver of its kind to use 802.11ac technology. This allows us to deliver your favorite HD programming at incredible speeds without having to sacrifice picture quality. In fact, Wireless Joey operates at delivery speeds up to three times faster than its competitors. It connects to the Hopper to offer the same viewing experience on additional TVs.
CEDIA Awards for DISH’s Products
Watch Your TV Anywhere
DISH is the only TV provider that gives you access to 100% of your live and recorded content anywhere. You get live sports, breaking news, your entire DVR collection, and thousands of On Demand titles. You can also schedule DVR recordings on the fly.
Change the way the entire family catches up on great TV—anytime, anywhere and without a data plan. The HopperGo provides over 100 hours of storage space for all your DVR recordings. Simply transfer your movies and shows to the HopperGo, and then connect your mobile devices to its private wireless network. The HopperGo instantly streams your entertainment collection to up to 5 mobile devices at the same time—no Internet connection required, no dipping into your phone’s storage capacity.
Click to download the HopperGo features sheet.