Keeping you Connected with TV and Internet
- Fast and reliable internet through our trusted partners
- Internet speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Increased flexibility with no bundling
Call today to learn more about the best value, service and technology in TV and Internet
Internet Made Easy with DISH
With partners across the nation, DISH offers a variety of internet options to keep you connected
Internet Provider Technology Types
The names and logos of all providers are trademarked by their respective owners.
DISH partners with dozens of trusted internet providers to bring
reliable connectivity to homes across America.
Here are just a few:
12 - 5,000 Mbps
$59.95 - $189.95
$64.99 - $159.99
7 - 940 Mbps
$49.00 - $85.00
Max as fast as 9 - 2,000 Mbps
$54.99 - $154.99
12 - 100 Mbps
$49.99 - $199.99
Kinetic by Windstream
25 - 2,000 Mbps
$39.99 - $169.99
* Internet Service Terms and Conditions: Internet and phone services are provided by partners, require credit qualification, and will be billed separately. Internet prices shown do not include TV or phone costs or modem fees. Pricing may or may not reflect promotional and/or other offers available. Deposit and early termination fee may be required. Service Restrictions: Internet speeds, packages, prices, and availability vary based on location and are not guaranteed. Equipment: Equipment lease charges may apply. Miscellaneous: Taxes or surcharges may apply. All packages and offers are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. © 2021 DISH Network L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Call today to learn more about the internet options available in your area
Join the over 600,000 satisfied customers who have trusted DISH to help them get set up with a reliable internet provider
DISH is ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power
and our customers for the fourth year in a row.§
What DISH Customers say...
“I love the service. Customer service is awesome. But most of all, DISH helped us get internet service where the other guys wouldn’t. Thank y’all so much!”
Veronica D. - Crossville, AL
Source: Voice of the Customer Program (Net Promoters Score), an internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
Call us, we’d love to help you find the perfect DISH + internet plan.
We're experts on which internet services are available in your area, and finding you the best price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers to our most frequently asked questions
DISH makes it easy for you to find the right internet service for your needs. DISH identifies which internet options are available in your area from trusted providers and presents them side by side for easy comparison. You have the freedom to choose the service that is right for your needs. DISH provides uncomplicated shopping and unbundled policies with you in mind. In addition to simplifying the process of finding the right service, DISH provides you an integrated experience when shopping for TV and internet. You can easily purchase TV and internet services by calling one of our specially trained agents.
DISH has partnered with dozens of trusted internet providers across the country to offer reliable internet to prospective and current customers.
DISH partners with dozens of internet providers across the country. Call DISH today to learn more about which provider's services are available at your address.
Internet availability differs by address. Call us today and one of our specially trained agents will be able to help you compare internet plans, pricing, and availability from our trusted internet providers.
DISH will help you find the internet service that is right for you, but you will not be billed by us for your Internet service. Your new internet service provider will complete your install,* bill for your internet service and communicate directly with you for all internet related needs.
* DISH completes Hughes and Viasat installs
DISH does not currently bill for internet services through our trusted providers. However, we do have partnerships with Frontier and TDS who offer a bundle bill with DISH. Customers can call Frontier and TDS once installed with DISH to add DISH to their Frontier or TDS bill.
Our partnerships allow us to offer you the same competitive plans and pricing you’d get from individual providers in your area, but we help make it easy by consolidating available plans at your address without having to call each provider. Additionally, we work with our partners to offer you the best deals.
DISH TV is always a great idea! You can shop for internet products even if you’re not a DISH TV customer. When your DISH service is connected to the internet you will unlock a best in class entertainment experience and be able to access On Demand, TV on the go with the DISH Anywhere App, and other popular apps, like Netflix!
Speeds are based on number of users, number of devices, and what you plan on using it for. For the ideal DISH experience, we recommend 25 Mbps or higher.
All internet support questions will be handled by the internet service
1. EarthLink: https://help.earthlink.net/
2. HughesNet Gen5: https://www.hughesnet.com/support
3. CenturyLink: https://www.centurylink.com/home/help.html
4. Frontier: https://frontier.com/contactus/contact-us#/residential
5. ViaSat: https://www.viasat.com/customer-service/
6. Kinetic by Windstream: https://www.windstream.com/support
For questions about your DISH service, please visit https://www.dish.com/contact/ or call 1 (800) 333-3474