DISH vs. Charter
When You Compare DISH and Charter, DISH Wins
DISH saves you an average of $433 over Charter during your first two years. And not only do you pay less with DISH, you get more:
- If you like cartoons on Boomerang, then DISH is your answer — because you won’t get Boomerang with Charter.
- Now includes HBO channels for 12 months with additional 40+ channels free for three months
Only With DISH: Amazing Hopper 3 Technology
DISH’s unique Hopper 3 DVR gives you four times the storage capacity of Charter. On top of that:
- Record up to 16 shows at the same time, so you never have to miss a show or a big game.
- Hopper 3 lets you instantly skip commercials when using PrimeTime Anytime to record select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC.
- With DISH’s mobile app, DISH Anywhere, and the HopperGO mobile flash drive, you can watch all your live, recorded and On Demand shows anywhere, on any device, at any time.
DISH’s average rank since 2010 is higher than Charter’s in these ACSI Service Categories: call center satisfaction, website satisfaction, clearest bill to understand and lowest customer complaint rate. If you want the best service, sign up for DISH.
When you compare DISH and Charter packages, DISH just gives you more!
We'd be happy to help you find the best deal on your ideal TV package. Simply talk to one of our helpful agents now.