Newsmax is available on DISH on channel 216 for all DISH subscribers who have America’s Top 120 package and above. If you’re new to DISH, you can take advantage of our new 3-Year Price Guarantee and get the best price until 2026. With America’s Top 120, you get access to 190 channels, along with the most popular streaming apps, all accessible in the same platform with our Voice Remote with Google Assistant.
Founded in 2014, Newsmax bills itself as, “America’s independent source for news and conservative perspective. They cover the latest news from Washington, New York, Hollywood and the latest from around the world. Special reports on health, finance and lifestyle will help you improve your life and well-being.”
DISH provides a wide variety of news channels including:
- Fox News,
- BBC America,
- Fox Business, and
- Newsmax on channel 216.
If you are interested in news programming of any type, DISH has the channels you want. Find the DISH packages here. You could save $800 over the DirecTV pricing*.
Recently Newsmax TV has been in the news itself. DirecTV said it dropped Newsmax in a dispute over fees. The network carries a news/talk format throughout the day and night, with documentaries and films on weekends.
The Newsmax TV lineup
The weekday TV lineup for Newsmax is:
- Wake Up America | Rob Finnerty | Weekdays 6:30am ET
- National Report | Shaun Kraisman & Emma Rechenberg | Weekdays 9am ET
- John Bachman Now | John Bachman & Bianca de la Garza | Weekdays 12pm ET
- American Agenda | Bob Sellers | Weekdays 2pm ET
- The Chris Salcedo Show | Weekdays 4pm ET
- Spicer & Co. | Sean Spicer & Lyndsay Keith | Weekdays 5pm ET
- The Record With Greta Van Susteren | Weekdays 6pm ET
- Rob Schmitt Tonight | Weekdays 7pm ET
- Eric Bolling The Balance | Weekdays 8pm ET
- Prime News | Jenn Pellegrino | Weekdays 9pm ET
- Greg Kelly Reports | Weekdays 10pm ET
In addition to its TV network, Newsmax has a national radio show and a magazine-style website.
*Comparing DISH AT120 Package to DIRECTV Choice Package Jan. 22, 2023 over 3 year term. Apps vary by eligible DVR. Commercial skip feature is available at varying times, starting the day after airing, for select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX recorded with PrimeTime Anytime.