Here’s a quick how-to guide for pairing your Bluetooth headphones with your Hopper DVR.
- Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are powered on and ready for pairing.
- Press the MENU button on your remote.
- Select the SETTINGS icon.
- Select FIND DEVICES; the Hopper will scan for Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Pairing may take up to one minute, so feel free to take a quick water break.
- Enter your pairing code, then select OK. Pairing codes are usually listed on the back of the Bluetooth device or in the user manual. If your device does not have a pairing code, select OK or let the message time out after roughly one minute.
Now you’re ready to listen to your favorite shows with your Bluetooth headphones!