Offer your residents a secure personal area Wi-Fi network available instantly, anywhere on the property. Plus, with gig-enabled speeds, bingers can binge, gamers can game, and online shoppers can still shop without interruption during peak hours.
Live streaming TV included.
Choose a lineup of 24 popular DISH channels for your residents to access property-wide on their browser-enabled devices. Live channels include ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, Disney, and more!
No-hassle TV upgrades
We understand no solution is one-size-fits-all. That’s why DISH Business solutions let your residents upgrade programming and entertainment equipment at reduced prices. No long-term commitments, credit check, or tech appointments needed: Residents can easily initiate TV upgrades and self-install their new equipment.
Increase Revenue - Amaze Your Residents
Create incremental NOI through a fee revenue model that beats revenue sharing every time. Attract new residents and reduce turnover with a superior product offering that also serves as the infrastructure to support future smart property and IoT upgrades.
One Provider – One Nationwide Solution
Free yourself from tedious contracts with multiple service providers. DISH Fiber allows you to provide the same superior experience to all your properties across the country with white-glove support from dedicated account managers. Enjoy unrivaled performance and nationwide support with DISH Fiber.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is DISH Fiber?
DISH Fiber is a gig-powered managed Wi-Fi and live streaming TV solution for multifamily communities with 60 units or more that gives residents immediate, property-wide access to premium Wi-Fi and live streaming TV service upon move-in. DISH Fiber uses just one satellite dish to power TV to your entire property with 99% signal reliability. With DISH Fiber, property owners can:
- Create new revenue streams with a fee revenue model that easily exceeds traditional revenue share models.
- Use one common network to connect smart devices to increase operational efficiencies and make units more attractive to residents.
What is managed Wi-Fi?
Managed Wi-Fi provides one secure, property-wide internet network for your staff, residents and common areas. With managed Wi-Fi:
- Residents reap the benefit of having their own personal, secure network with various access points throughout the property, instead of just their unit.
- Property owners can leverage one common network to securely and efficiently manage property management tools and implement smart community upgrades.
- On average, decision-makers believe property values would increase by 9% if they were to offer property-provided high-speed internet services.
What are the benefits of managed Wi-Fi for my property?
- Helps generate more revenue for your community
- Enhances the resident experience
- Facilitates IoT/smart technology upgrades
- Provides you with technical support from your trusted partner
- Provides a secure and reliable network for your entire community: for your employees, residents and common areas
Why do I need live streaming TV?
Live streaming TV, like OnStream™ by DISH Business, enhances your Wi-Fi offering, giving residents access to the popular news, entertainment and sports channels they love instantly upon move-in. DISH Fiber gives your residents property-wide access to the TV they enjoy without waiting days to get their service installed - instead it's accessible instantly on their own devices. Set yourself apart from the competition with an instant-on, property-wide Wi-Fi and entertainment offering.
What is OnStream™?
OnStream™ is a live streaming TV service with DISH programming. With OnStream included in DISH Fiber service, residents can access live streaming TV through their own browser-enabled device or through the app on an Amazon Fire TV Stick. OnStream offers 24 live streaming channels accessible across your entire property. You select your property's 24 channels, and your residents can access their service instantly upon move-in. Learn more.
Can my residents upgrade their TV package?
Yes, residents can upgrade to a full DISH package including (but not limited to) America's Top 120, America's Top 120 Plus, America's Top 200 and America's Top 250. Residents can upgrade to a full package at a reduced price with no term commitment, and no tech appointments needed - equipment will be mailed.
Is DISH Fiber delivered from a satellite?
With DISH Fiber, only one satellite powers TV to your entire property, while our gig-enabled internet is delivered terrestrially or via point to point. With DISH Fiber, residents enjoy using more smart devices without worrying about data caps or limited bandwidth.
Does DISH Fiber require a satellite dish for every resident?
No, just a single dish is needed for the entire property. Enjoy 99% signal reliability without satellite dishes throughout your property.