Voice Remote Control
Now you can simply tell your remote what you want to watch and it's on!
*Internet connection, active subscription and Voice Remote are
required to use voice feature.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Ask your technician how to get Voice Remote Services featuring OttoTM Technology at time of install. Internet connection, active subscription and purchase of Voice Remote are required to use voice feature. View Quick Start Guide
© 2018 Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. All rights reserved. Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
Throughout our history, DISH customers have always come first. DISH has been ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Power and our customers for two years in a row, with top rankings in individual categories, including Courtesy and Professionalism of In-Home Technicians. That legacy of commitment to customer service will continue throughout this pandemic, and DISH has taken active steps to maintain your ability to sign up for DISH service and protect you and your family during technician visits and in the DISH installation process.
Our professional technicians have received enhanced training on critical health-safety procedures, including those recommended by the CDC to promote cleanliness and to help prevent the spread of illness.
- As always, if technicians have a known illness, they will not visit a customer’s home.
- Work orders will be signed using a unique pin so you won't need to touch the tech’s phone or tablet while on-site.
- DISH is equipping technicians with personal protective equipment (PPE) – including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and shoe covers – for use while inside your home.
- Our technicians will wear face coverings and shoe covers inside your home.
- Technicians will take enhanced cleaning measures to sanitize all surfaces they come in contact with and all equipment installed in your home.
- Technicians will wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Technicians will refrain from leaving behind paper manuals or equipment packaging unless desired by customers.
We know how important television is to you and your loved ones, so our professional technicians will continue to work in a clean, safe manner consistent with our commitment to customer service.
Additionally, we are proud to support the increased connectivity needs of Americans in these uncertain times by providing AT&T and T-Mobile with our wireless network at no cost.
By working together and treating each other with care, America will endure these challenging times. All of us here at DISH remain committed to serving, entertaining, informing and connecting America.