Bravo’s “Real Housewives” are bringing the heat this summer with new episodes, an entirely new franchise, and, of course, LOTS of new drama.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and highly anticipated The Real Housewives of Dubai are on deck with returning cast members, familiar faces, and network newbies who are sure to send shockwaves through the Bravoverse.
Read more on what to expect from your franchise favorites this summer of ‘22, available to watch on Bravo Ch. 129 or catch up on past seasons On Demand with DISH.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
The Real Housewives of Atlanta kicked off Season 14 Sunday, May 1st with five returning veterans Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Shereé Whitfield and Drew Sidora, “friend” Marlo Hampton returning with her very own peach, and newcomer Sanya Richards-Ross. One of Kandi’s longtime pals, Monyetta Shaw also appears this season as a friend.
Coming up this season:
- Kandi Burruss is in full girl boss mode, tackling music, Broadway, film, and television. Kandi’s son, Ace, plans to follow in his mother’s footsteps and begins his acting career.
- Kenya Moore is coming off of a whirlwind season on Dancing with the Stars and spending time in Turks and Caicos. She is now focusing on her daughter while balancing her successful haircare line, but still isn’t out of the woods with her tension with Marlo.
- Shereé Whitfield is back as SHE by Shereé finally launches and the long-awaited Spring/Summer joggers hit the marketplace. Tyrone is back in the picture, but with a complicated past.
- Marlo Hampton finds herself with a full plate as she balances raising her nephews while facing the family’s growing pains. Marlo and Kandi’s relationship is on the rocks after an altercation goes sour.
- Drew Sidora returns with a major glow-up and new acting gigs and business ventures in the works. Drew and her husband, Ralph begin couples counseling.
- Joining the cast this season is Sanya Richards-Ross, a mother, wife, professional athlete, and Olympic medalist. Sanya and her husband contemplate if the time is right to have another child. Sanya brings the ladies to Jamaica to share her culture and host a tropical getaway.
Watch new episodes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Sundays, at 8pm ET on Bravo.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
In “stiletto” step with the Atlanta crew, Season 12 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres Wednesday, May 11th.
Returning for a season of exhilarating highs and shocking lows are Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Erika Jayne, Dorit Kemsley, Garcelle Beauvais, Sutton Stracke, and Crystal Kung Minkoff. New to the show- but well-established in the 90210 – are Diana Jenkins and friend Sheree Zampino. Socialite and old sister to Kyle, Kathy Hilton, also returns as a friend.
Coming up this season:
- After intruders break into Dorit Kemsley’s home, she begins working through the healing process with help from her friends. All but one, that is, whose lack of sympathy causes a rift within the group.
- Sutton Stracke is finally settled into her dream home and getting back in the dating game.
- Erika Jayne is looking for a fresh start, despite ongoing legal pressures and rumors following her divorce. Tensions boil over when her friends feel her moving forward comes off insensitive.
- Lisa Rinna’s world is rocked after she loses her mother, Lois. Attempting to cope with her new normal, she struggles to mask her emotions.
- Garcelle Beauvais buys a beach house to enjoy with family and friends. She realizes that the time spent on her work is taking away from her teenage boys.
- Crystal Kung Minkoff takes a more honest approach to expressing her feelings to the ladies. However, she realizes that the secrets she has held onto may cost her some friendships.
- Diana Jenkins, a Bosnian war refugee who married into an impressive fortune, is focused on having another baby after a traumatic miscarraige.
- Kyle Richards is thrilled at the promise of grandchildren when her oldest daughter finally gets engaged. Just as everything seems to be falling into place, lingering family drama intrudes on her happiness.
- Following her daughter’s lavish wedding, Kathy Hilton reconnects with the ladies. However, simmering resentments with her sister resurface.
- One of Garcelle’s best girlfriends, Sheree Zampino isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and quickly forms strong opinions about her new friends.
Watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Wednesdays at 8pm ET on Bravo.
The Real Housewives of Dubai
The Real Housewives of Dubai airs Wednesday, June 1st for a supersized premiere episode.
As the first original international iteration of the popular franchise, the series follows the opulent, over-the-top lives of Nina Ali, Chanel Ayan, Caroline Brooks, Dr. Sara Al Madani, Lesa Milan and network fan-favorite Caroline Stanbury, who appeared on Bravo’s Ladies of London back in 2014.
Meet the ladies of The Real Housewives of Dubai:
- Born in Lebanon and raised in Texas, Nina Ali moved to Dubai in 2011. Nina is the co-founder of a successful cake company. Nina values authenticity and prides herself on being the “real deal,” especially when it comes to raising her three children.
- Dubai’s first Black supermodel Chanel Ayan is a glamorous socialite known for her elegance and style. While running her successful talent agency, she is juggling motherhood and a makeup and skincare launch.
- The daughter of two immigrant parents from Honduras, Caroline Brooks is a proud first generation American and Afro-Latina with an appetite for business that is larger than life. She is well-known in the Dubai real estate world and dreams of opening an inclusive spa.
- Born and raised in the UAE, Dr. Sara Al Madani has become a prolific public speaker and inspiration to young women in the region. Despite all her success, this twice-divorced mom is intent on finding love.
- Originally from Jamaica, Lesa Milan is living out her dreams in Dubai as a successful fashion designer, devoted wife and loving mother to three. The former Miss Jamaica is proud of her luxury maternity fashion line Mina Roe.
- Caroline Stanbury returns to the network as a luxury brand ambassador and host of the popular relationship podcast “Divorced Not Dead.” After her break-up, the mother of three found happiness in Dubai with former Real Madrid soccer player Sergio Carallo.
Watch The Real Housewives of Dubai, Wednesdays at 9pm ET on Bravo.