Since Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor confirmed their upcoming boxing match on social media, its quickly become a must-see fight for fans across the country. Whether it’s Mayweather’s all-time undefeated record, or the fact that this marks MMA fighter McGregor’s first traditional boxing match outside of UFC, the event will draw a massive audience when it airs on August 26.
The Mayweather vs. McGregor Showtime pay-per-view event is estimated to cost the average viewer $100, but DISH customers can watch the fight at no cost when you get a friend to sign up for DISH. Even better, your friend can choose to get that $100 PPV price tag waived, too.
Can’t get enough boxing? The offer is also available for the September 16 pay-per-view Canelo vs. Golovkin fight. Successfully refer two friends, and you can watch both fights at no cost!
This is all part of our new-and-improved Refer A Friend program, which allows you to choose from a handful of Refer A Friend perks when your friends choose DISH. Refer up to 10 friends per year, and you can receive rewards totaling up to an $800 value!
Refer A Friend rewards
What else can you get when you refer a friend to DISH? Both you and your pal will be eligible to pick from one of the following:
- 12 free pay-per-view movies
- Mayweather vs. McGregor included on pay-per-view (reward available through August 26)
- Canelo vs. Golovkin included on pay-per-view (reward available through September 16)
- $50 in bill credits
How to refer
To participate in DISH’s Refer A Friend program:
- Get your unique referral code by visiting MyDISH.com/refer, or by using the MyDISH App available for free download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Share your unique referral code with your friends.
- When your friends call to sign up for DISH, make sure they provide your referral code to the sales representative. Once their account is activated, you will each receive an email notification that you are eligible to select your award.
How to redeem
Once you receive the notification that your friend’s account has been activated, redeem your reward and manage other existing referrals via MyDISH.com or the My DISH App. To learn more, see our step-by-step process here.
So grab your gloves and head to the ring, because this is an opportunity you and your friends won’t want to miss.