Some avid sports fans follow all sports, no matter what the matchup is. Others may only want to follow a few of their favorite teams. If you fall into the latter category, you’ll love Game Finder’s “My Teams” feature on the DISH Anywhere app! My Teams allows you to customize your sports tab to feature only the teams that you care about. It will show you when the matchup is, what channel they’re playing on and live game updates.
In a few simple steps, you can set up your My Teams tab in Game Finder:
- From your Showcase tab, select the “Settings” wheel at the bottom right hand corner of your mobile device.
- The Settings page shows you various adjustments you can make to your app. Here, tap the SPORTS tab on the left. This allows you to access your favorite teams by league. Are you an NCAA Football team fan? Tap the NCAAF tab under ADD MY LEAGUES AND TEAMS.
- Now, select a football conference. Since DISH recently added the SEC Network, we’ll tap SOUTHEASTERN.
- From here, you can select the college football team(s) of your choice by tapping the toggle button. It should turn from a gray fill to a blue fill. Once you’re finished, tap the NCAAF back button to go back to the college conferences for NCAAF.
- To add more NCAAF teams, repeat steps 3 and 4. Add teams from the MLB, NBA, NCAAB, NFL or NHL by clicking the SPORTS back button. From here, repeat steps 3-5.
- Now you can access your favorite teams in Game Finder! Click on SPORTS at the bottom of your screen. Notice that the teams we have selected are under MY LEAGUES AND TEAMS.
- Now choose MY TEAMS in the upper right hand corner to see all of the sports teams that you’ve added! Notice at the bottom you can view scheduled games several days in advance. We selected Saturday to see which of our selected teams are playing that day. You can tap the game tiles to learn more about that matchup.
DISH Anywhere gives DISH’s Hopper® customers the ability to view live, recorded and Video On Demand content at home or on-the-go from mobile devices. Click here for more information, and follow @DISHNews for the latest updates on DISH Anywhere.