The DISH Anywhere app recently debuted the “Watchlist” – a tool you can use to add your favorite shows, sports and movies to a list for future viewing. The Watchlist makes it easier to find, view and record the TV that you don’t want to miss!
How does it work? Simple steps are included below.
- To add a program to your Watchlist, simply tap the star at the top of the show tile. The star will change colors – white to yellow.
- After you’ve chosen several items to add, access the Watchlist page by clicking WATCHLIST at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Watchlist page, you can see what programs you added for future viewing. Tap a program tile for more information.
- A brief program summary will appear. Select the MORE button.
- This takes you to a program’s Media page. Here you can click WATCH to view any episode currently airing or RECORD for anything with a future air date.
- Finally, enjoy live or recorded programs from your mobile device!
DISH Anywhere gives DISH’s Hopper® customers the ability to view live, recorded and Video On Demand content at home or on-the-go from their mobile devices. Click here for more information, and follow @DISHNews for the latest updates on DISH Anywhere.