We like TV with options, and we know you do too. That’s why we’ve launched our new On Demand subscription offerings, which let you add on-demand catalogs to your existing monthly subscription, starting at just $2.99 per month.
On Demand subscription packages give you access to more than 7,000 new titles for the whole family, including documentaries, original series, sports films and shows from CuriosityStream, Outside TV Features, UP Faith & Family and more. Plus, all of this new programming is available both at home on your Hopper and on-the-go with the DISH Anywhere app, which lets you view live, recorded and on-demand content from virtually anywhere.
Even better? You can add and remove these à la carte catalogs on a monthly basis as many times as you want without penalty. That’s right – you don’t have to sign another contract or upgrade to a more expensive channel package. It’s just another way that we’re making it easier to watch what you want on your own terms.
If you want to see which packages make the most sense for your and our family, you can check out all of the new on-demand subscriptions for yourself during a free preview from Feb. 4-10.
What you can watch
The following commercial-free, on-demand libraries are now available for subscription:
- UP Faith & Family: America’s Favorite Streaming Service for Families! Enjoy instant access to endless hours of commercial-free family and faith-friendly entertainment. This service delivers a growing library of quality uplifting dramas, comedies, movies, children’s favorites, documentaries and more. You can also access past seasons of UP TV’s original series and the fan-favorite show Heartland. $4.99 monthly.
- Dove Channel: A digital-first network filled with uplifting and enlightening programming the whole family can enjoy together. From meaningful mainstream movies, compelling films and documentaries, to heartwarming TV series and children’s programs, all of Dove Channel’s carefully curated content reflects the time-honored standards of The Dove Foundation and its trusted Faith and Family Seal of approval. $4.99 monthly.
- CuriosityStream: The award-winning on-demand destination by the founder of Discovery Channel. Immersive experiences feature experts from Stephen Hawking to David Attenborough with unrivaled storytelling across science, history, technology, nature, health, human interest and more. With 1,700+ documentaries, series and originals, CuriosityStream empowers fans to unleash their curiosity. $2.99 monthly.
- Docurama: The first digital entertainment network exclusively dedicated to documentary films. Curated by the film industry’s finest curators and critics, scouring festivals worldwide, Docurama offers audiences over one thousand hours of eclectic and enigmatic titles, ranging from inspiring personal journeys to gritty political exposé$4.99 monthly.
- Outside TV Features: Your all access pass to the premier collection of adventure sports films and series; showcasing skiing, surfing, biking and much more. New films and awe-inspiring original series are added each month, keeping the catalogue fresh year round. $4.99 monthly.
- Comedy Dynamics: The tastemaker for comedy, including stand-up comedy specials, TV shows, feature films and documentaries. It features a wide range of established and emerging comedic talent from early comedy icons to today’s millennial favorites, and from some of SNL’s most revered artists to some of the strongest women on tour today. Featured titles include Jim Gaffigan: Noble Ape, Tiffany Haddish: She Ready and Tom Segura: Completely Normal. $4.99 monthly.
- Grokker: Expert-led premium classes in fitness, meditation, cooking, and more! Quickly discover the perfect workout for beginners and experts alike, with new classes added every month. With unlimited access to video content to match your interests and goals, it’s like having the world’s best instructors on call, ready and waiting whenever it’s convenient for you. $6.99 monthly.
- Here TV: The world’s largest collection of exclusive, award-winning LGBTQ+ films, shorts and series. Founded in2002, Here TV is America’s first SVOD LGBTQ+ video service. Here TV serves millions of viewers each month with the best in LGBTQ+ programming including Academy Award-winning films, GLAAD award-winning films, Daytime Emmy award nominated programs and countless film festival favorites. $7.99 monthly.
- Hopster: Instill in kids a love of learning with the best educational preschool shows, all selected to tie into a special early years curriculum. By letting kids interact with different types of content – books, videos and songs – Hopster helps kids learn through the stories they love in a safe and ad-free environment. $4.99 monthly.
- Hi-YAH!: Your new favorite martial arts and action movie channel! It’s the sound of mayhem – of flying fists and roundhouse kicks, ninja stars and fighting sticks. It features hundreds of hours of programming refreshed monthly including your favorites from Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa, Johnnie To, Yuen Woo-Ping and more. $2.99 monthly.
- CineFest: A uniquely curated collection of cult classics and critically acclaimed titles from the festival circuit, perfect for the true movie buff. Hard to find films, indie darlings, foreign language features and family-friendly flicks are now under one roof. CineFest channel offers something for everyone! $4.99 monthly.
This content is available to DISH customers with a qualifying base programming package and an internet-connected Hopper DVR (all generations), Hopper Duo, Joey (all models) or Wally.