Celebrate Star Wars Day with Star Wars food & coloring sheets for kids (or adults)
Today, May the Fourth, is #StarWarsDay. To help you celebrate, we bring you a list of fun and creative things you can do to celebrate.
- You know that First Order symbol tattoo you’ve been thinking about getting? Today’s the day.
- Dressing up for special occasions is important, and May the 4th is no different. Wearing anything from your favorite Star Wars shirt to full-on Stormtrooper gear is completely acceptable.
- Have a Star Wars movie marathon with friends and family! But which movie do you begin with? Do you start with the prequels, the original trilogy or The Force Awakens? When do you watch Rogue One? Do you mix in some episodes of The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels? Better decide before your guests arrive, or you may spend the day in a heated debate.
- Food is an essential part of any holiday. Treat your school or work friends to a fresh batch of C-3Pscones or some other Star Wars themed food.
- As Yoda said, “Pass on what you have learned.” Introduce a younger sibling, family member, or friend to Star Wars.
- Do you have any Star Wars toys that you don’t need any more? Donate them and make May the 4th really memorable for children in need.
- Sit down with the kids for some quality Star Wars time and watch the all day Star Wars marathon on Disney XD – available in the America’s Top 200 and Top 250 packages
- Download and Print out our Star Wars coloring sheets and get creative!
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story ©2017 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
FACEBOOK TRIVIA QUESTION ANSWER: 4