DISH for Hotels - Institutions
What property types qualify as Hotels - Institutions?
- Assisted Living Facilities
DISH creates affordable custom solutions to meet your unique property needs. Our trained business specialists will work with you to customize the perfect solution for your property.
Get the best entertainment solution for every hotel room
Make your guests happy by giving them DISH for their entertainment. Keep your budget happy. We can install without satellite antennas everywhere! We keep it clean and simple.
The best remote for your guests
Easy to use
- simplified layout with only essential buttons
- backlit buttons for improved low-light use
- key buttons are raised for easy button navigation/location
- lightweight and slender for easy single-hand use
- turn on/off the TV and DISH receiver with one button
- stands on end for easy location
- pre-loaded with DISH set-top box codes
- pre-loaded with LG TV codes
- programmable for most other TVs
- control volume on the TV and channel up/down on the DISH receiver
- antimicrobial case—better than antibacterial
- easy-to-clean case
- highly durable construction
- hidden battery compartment—no more broken battery covers or lost/stolen batteries
- 20%–25% below competitor offerings
- minimal energy usage extends battery life
Getting DISH is easy!
Next a business professional will contact you to discuss different options for your property
See how DISH has helped other properties
Senior Living REIT
Upscale Hotel Chain
Medium Security Prison
Universities and Colleges
Student Housing REITs
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put DISH in my property?
Yes! DISH offers a wide variety of programming tailored to meet the needs of your property.
Where do I submit an RFP (Request for Proposal) for DISH Programming and Installation?
Can I receive music through the system?
Yes! DISH offers tons of channels of commercial-free music that can be used for background music, on-hold music or for your personal entertainment.
Where should I mail my bill?
Please mail your payment to the following address:
PALATINE, IL 60055-0063
Remember the following:
1. Include the payment stub from your bill with your check or money order.
2. Write your DISH account number on your check or money order.
3. Never send cash.
How are FTG locations billed for DISH programming?
We bill for programming services in advance. DISH will bill customers on a monthly basis according to the monthly programming packages you choose. Your monthly billing cycle is based on the date you activate service. This date cannot be changed. If your payment does not reach us by the date printed on your bill, we reserve the right to charge a late fee. If your bill is exceptionally late, we reserve the right to disconnect your service.
Which credit cards does DISH accept for payment?
DISH accepts MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
Does every room require its own receiver?
We can help design a system that fits your property, needs and budget. There are times when it is more advantageous to have a receiver in every room, but it is not necessary for DISH service.
My service has been disconnected due to non-payment. What do I do?
If your service has been disconnected, call us at 800-454-0843 and we can take your credit card payment.
How do I disconnect my service?
Can I get my Local Broadcast Networks? (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX)
Yes, local markets are served with DISH Business where available.
Can I receive International programming for my Free-to-Guest location?
DISH offers a variety of International programming packages tailored to meet your needs. Call us today to find out how we can help you.