An HD outdoor satellite for the road less traveled
We make it easy for you to enjoy HD TV, no matter where your travels take you. Watch live HD TV whether you RV, camp, tailgate or drive long hauls.
Only DISH offers HD on all satellite TV antennas.
Recreate home HD
- Only DISH provides high definition (HD) on all outdoor automatic antennas. * We collaborate with our manufacturing partners – KING, KVH and Winegard – to create the most technologically advanced antennas in the market.
- *Most automatic antennas are Ku-band frequency, which is only HD-compatible with DISH
Never miss a game on game day with the DISH Tailgater.
Tailgate with live TV
- Your tailgate setup just wouldn’t be complete without a big screen for you and your friends to watch all your favorite games in HD. With the Tailgater, no Internet connection is required, so you don’t have to worry about unreliable service.
Setup is easy and finding a signal is automatic.
Easy to use
- Whether you want a freestanding antenna or a mounted one, setup is very straightforward. With most of our antennas, signal detection is automatic, which means the antenna finds the signal, so you can sit back and relax.
See America, while recording TV on your hard drive.
Record TV like a VIP
- The DISH ViP®211 coupled with an external hard drive lets you save entire seasons of your favorite shows, movies, sports and children's entertainment. Record up to 150 hours of HD programming using a 1TB external hard drive and ViP®211 receiver. A one-time $40 service fee will apply. The external hard drive must have its own power supply cable and must be rated between 50 GB minimum and 1 TB maximum.
Sirius XM radio included at no extra cost.
Satellite radio included
- As an added perk, you’ll get something for the ears. SiriusXM brings you 70+ channels of commercial-free music from every genre, live performances, exclusive interviews, artist-dedicated channels and much more. Welcome to the world of streaming satellite radio, where you hear the songs that you care about most.
- SiriusXM is available with qualifying packages.
All the network shows you love, locally grown.
Local to you
- The difference is that if you travel really far away from your home address, you’ll receive local TV from the new destination. It’s like taking a vacation from your local news anchor. Just call us when you get there and we’ll hook you up.
- Disclaimer: Locals are subject to availability based on your geographical location. Local channels available at your service address are viewable from the same area as your service address. Local channel programming subject to availability. We hope you enjoy the new weather, man.
A movie night with real stars
"There’s nothing quite like movie night by the camp fire under a beautiful night sky."
Robert R., Nazateh, PA
Watch the enemy on your home turf
"I get a huge crowd at my tailgate party. Ha. It’s great to be able to see other conference
games while we’re waiting for kickoff ."
Dana F., Fairfield CT
Sure beats the license plate game
"I'm not sure how my kids would hold up on our cross country trips without this.
The hours fly by!"
Christy G., Belton, MO
How do I get DISH for my vehicle?
You’ll need a DISH-compatible mobile satellite HD TV antenna with a receiver. We offer the very best.
Pay-as-you-go for just outdoor
Pay only for the months you use. Get over 60 channels for as low as $49.99 a month. All pay-as-you-go packages are billed in advance, month-to-month, in 30-day increments.
Subscribe to both home and outdoor
Sign up for DISH at home and enjoy all your programming on a single monthly bill. You can add Outdoor TV service to your DISH subscription for just $7 per month.*
*Requires purchase of a DISH Solo HD receiver and DISH-compatable antenna. Minimum programming requirements may apply.
Which package goes with you?
Add outdoor TV service to any package for just $7 per month.
Antennas for wide open spaces
Whether you’re looking for something highly portable or permanently installed, automatic or manual, with one tuner or more, DISH gives you the power to watch HD TV on your terms.
Connectivity Information Some of the portable antennas including the Tailgater and the Pathway Antennas draw power from the DISH receiver through the coax cable. The receiver requires 110VAC power source. You will need a power inverter to run all of your equipment from your vehicle's DC power supply (110VAC power outlet required). Note if your TV is rated greater than 100 watts, it may require direct connection to the vehicle battery. If you are watching TV from your vehicle for more than a few hours, periodically run your vehicle to maintain battery life. Note, starting your vehicle may temporarily shut off power and require a quick rescan for DISH satellites. For extended use, a portable power generator, power pack or alternative accessory battery is recommended.
Our most popular automatic antenna.
The smallest portable automatic antenna on the market!
Watch 2 different channels on 2 TVs simultaneously.
Compatible with any DISH receiver.
Our most affordable portable antenna.
A permanent solution mounted to your RV's roof.