Compare DISH and Cable.
If you're looking for a new television provider and are choosing between satellite vs cable, then there are a few factors you may want to consider:
- Installation is FREE as opposed to the initial set-up fee charged by most cable service providers.
- DISH offers FREE installation to up to six rooms in your home, with the option of DVR capabilities on all of them.
- DISH satellite service is available in all fifty states.
- DISH offers superior service to rural areas.
See how DISH compares to major cable competitors:
Get more with DISH
DISH offers a superior viewing experience to cable TV in a number of ways:
- Choose from a larger variety of International and HD programming.
- Enjoy the ability to DVR and store up to 2,000 hours of your favorite programming
- Get HD FREE for Life, while most cable providers only offer HD programming as part of their premium services.
- DISH also offers more HD channels and more International programming than any other provider.
- Enjoy remote access to your favorite programs, sporting events and DVR recordings on all your mobile devices with DISH. Cable services on the other hand don't offer the ability to access all of your programming on the go.
Contact us today and find out how DISH can change the way you watch television. From our innovative technology like the Hopper and DISH Anywhere to our wide array of packages and programming, DISH simply gives you more.
Important TermsMonthly fees apply based on number of rooms. Recording hours vary; 2000 hours based on SD programming. HD Free for Life requires continuous enrollment in AutoPay with Paperless Billing.
Watching live and recorded TV anywhere requires an Internet-connected, Sling-enabled DVR and compatible mobile device.
Get DISH today. Get more.
Important TermsRequires 24-month commitment and credit qualification. Early Termination Fee applies. Monthly fees apply: Hopper, $15; Joey, $7; Super Joey, $10. Premium channel subject to change based on premium channel availability.